A Very Cold Monday
As I had my dinner alone(how sad) at WhiteSands today, I really regretted not bringing my jacket out. It was freezing cold and it just got worse after I sipped my way slowly through the whole glass of ICEd lemon tea whilst watching the performance put up by some entertainers organised by WhiteSands. The performance was a musical & dance play on Aladdin and they actually had ice set up so that they can ice skate as they act out the story. I think the play was really nice I havn't seen such performances in a long time. Many adults were standing there watching the performance too you see. So I'm not the only gRowN-uP watching it although the show's put up more for children to see.. but not really because the children may not be able to understand what they're singing and talking about. Hee.
Oh yes, when I have the time I'll blog about the CLASS OUTING last friday. HAHA. Helmut fell into the WATER. LOLS.
I'm tired. Oyasumi~
Song playing:
Rainie Yang Cheng Ling - Li Xiang Qing Ren

<< Home