No way to say

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I met Mayday!!

BEfore I go to sleep, I wanna tell you all I met Mayday! I'm so elated after shaking hands with them twice and getting their signatures. I've never gone for such a thing before because my fav artiste - ayu - doesn't come to Singapore for such stuff. I like Masa he's so cute n friendly! And I like Ashin too! hee. Must thank Cai Hong for bringing me there. I'll be going for their concert this coming december and amazingly my seats are just a row in front of caihong and her friends' when we didn't buy together at all. Hee. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see and hear from them again. Ashin can sing live vvvvvv well its just like that in the album. Together with the band members and their instruments, they're undescribably good. Okay I know I sound mad hahaha but nvm. aha! Ok this time I'm really going off to sleep.

shucks its 1.30am.