eYe soRe/ sOre eyEs
I had sore eyes for the whole week from monday. People must have found me as an eye sore walking around with a contagious illness. wahaha~ They must have been really worried like if I stare deep in their eyes they'll get sore eyes as well. LOLS. This is NOT true at all. Unless I go n rub my eyes with my fingers then I rub my fingers on your eyes... haha. If by just staring will cause sore eyes to spread then perhaps I need to quarantine my blog as well. Its no longer swollen and itchy and painful after so many days of continuous application every 2 hours with the antibiotic eye drops I got from my doc.
And I bought ayu's arena tour concert vcd yesterday. omg its soooooooooooooooooo nice!
Qiu mei asked if i wanna go cycling with them to bottle tree village tmr. But I'm really worried it'll rain halfway because the distance isn't short and the weather hasn't been really sunny 24 hours. Its been sunny for like 12 hours and cloudy/dark/sometimes rainy the next 12 hours so its quite unpredictable. We'll see how she arranges. She says zhong cheng's going I was really surprised. haha. I'll see if he really turns up.

<< Home