More, more, more & more.
phew. OC's over already. I think I did better this time round so I'm happy enough. Jade and Rad will be having theirs next week and next week we have so many things on-going I really hope they can juggle everything well and get their presentation going fine.
Then there're so many quizzes coming up! gosh! There's still a group formal report yet to be handed in also. *stress*!!
Mx n caihong, I probably won't have time to go and visit you all in your campus until sometime later maybe after my exams. How I wish I can have more time right now to meet you all more often.
KQM was telling me she wants to go out with us for cycling etc. I have a list of pending activities in my head that can only be carried out only after our exams.
Just finished discussing plant bio datasheet with hui zhen- the girl who feeds her luo han fish with coconut! hahA! And now I've to go study for genomic tech quiz then go to sleep soon.
I really dislike people who don't keep their promises and people who are all self-centred. All they think about is themselves. NeVer for other people. Luckily, I've only met a monority who are like that. eew.

<< Home