wishing on the same star..
Thats a song by Namie Amuro. Its really nice I've been repeating the song the past hour. Gotta thank chuen hong for sparing time to send it to me although she's on a 56k connection.
Today I walked up and down a lot in school. Walked up to find Ms Isabel. Walked down to find greg poi. Walked up to hand in leave of absence only to realise I havn't let cyril sign it. Walked up again to Cyril's room. Walk down then up again to hand in the form. Its really tough when I'm getting OLD at this age.
Cecilia (my family doc) told me not to bend down too much and advised me to go swimming when I recover and that I should refrain from jogging. SiGh~ she prescribed this really strong medicine for me and it comes together with a gastric medicine. I'm supposed to take the med only once a day so you see hw strong the med is?
I really hope i'll recover really soon. I wanna go swimming. I feel so bad without exercising the whole week. It hurts a lot right now =*( Perhaps I walked too much today like Grace said.
We'll be wishing on the same star
Looking at the same moon

<< Home