National Day Pictures.

On bus 106 when we were on the way to Fish & Co.

Thats what I was talking about.. they had the chEEk to sTand bEhinD mE To tAke piCtuRes!

Thats the small pink little kueh with the candle.. hai.

Before eating I had to peel off the paper sticking to the kueh.. *eek*

Thats my biao ge, grace and shi hong with me.

My NaTionAL dAY cAkE.

Using my mouth to pick up the candle holder.

The shirt is SOOOOO uGLY!!

HAHA.. I left the knife on the cake and they were: AIYOH WHY LIKE THAT? so they took a pic.

Retribution. HAHA~

Biao ge feeding me with cake when my mouth's full already~~.

From left to right: Helmut(spider), Qiu Mei(wild boar..haha) and Radiance(sotong)

Vincent & Shi Hong

Thats Jade on the left.

Helmut's shoCKED face when he got the number while playing zhong ji mi ma because he was planning to land the ppl after him in trouble. HAHA.

me with Hui Zheng.

Me with the cOOrdInAtorS~

<< Home