Ouch. eek. eew. ugh. sigh. =)
=\ my teeth hurts.
Went jogging just now and halfway through I suddenly felt this acute abdominal pain on my right. I'm not sure if its abdominal but whatever it is, it was painful. I carried on for a while then I stopped.
Just drank this herbal medicine made out of chicken or so I think. eek.
There was this black beetle that landed on my sleeve for I don't know how long a period of time. The moment I realised it I flicked it outta the window. =S !!
And I'm really sorry for killing this unborn chick today just for that pathetic 1mL for our experiment.. Grace cut off its head and limbs. I minced it up.... =*(
They shouldn't make us do such experiments. Its gross, inhuman, sick, immoral, etc.
I asked my mum if I could bring a chick home because the lab tech says if she were to further incubate the remaining eggs they'll hatch into small chicks. The answer was: no. So sad. By now I think they're all killed already. =(
I just finished doing the plant biotech datasheet. Ugh. I hate plant science.
I think I've been too grumpy these days. I have no idea why. Like when I start to have so much fun here, everything else turns sour. But I'm alright I think. My friends in school have been really funny nowadays thats why. haha - *shakes head*.
Jenny sent me L'Arc~en~ciel's songs yesterday. made me so happy. haha. I told her I'll keep listening to them until my iRiver goes berserk. It true! I've been listening to the songs whole day long.
Alright enough. I still have to study.
tata~
Song playing: Spirit Dreams Inside

<< Home