In the middle of the night.
Its 2.26am right now and I just got back home. I didn't go for badminton. We went for cycling instead. LOLS. mx joined us and it was so coincidental tt I met her as I cycled down from my block.
The courts were all fully booked so we looked for an alternative but it was too windy outside we decided to stop. I called up wei cos we were right beneath her hse but she had to go out with her family. She was like: eh you all come out nv ask me. you all so unfriendly! LOLS.. I couldn't stop laughing.
Darius roller-bladed while the 2 of us cycled. Poor darius had to drag himself with us to Pasir Ris Park first and then to Changi Village. He suffered from some blisters on his feet cos of his friendship band which rubbed against his skin.
Mx's bike is the cutest of all..haha! Each time she went over a small bump the bell will go 'ting!' by itself. The most silly part was probably when we stopped halfway there at a bus stop to take pictures of the Initial D poster. HAHA~. The pics turned out nice anyway. All in all the journey took about 2 hours to and fro Changi Village. When the 3 of us reached my block, we were like,"miSSiOn aCCompLIshEd!" LOLS. Then we rested while waiting for darius's dad to come pick 'em up.
haha.. I had a great time. Oh yea, we took videos while we were at the coffee shop at
Changi Village and it was.... crap la. ahahhaaha! cos we were all quite tired so we did stupid stuff. I wanna watch the video again and laugh at it.
k i gtg. =D
Oh yea I almost forgot. The Lion scared The Chicken. LOLS. Haiyah bth.

<< Home