No way to say

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Its a Saturday Afternoon~.

Its a saturday but I'm not out because, I seem to be well-acquainted with food poisoning recently. I have no idea why. Perhaps I've been eating too 'cleanly' nowadays. haha.

Alex has been telling how happy he has been after he was transferred to our class and Helmut reminded me yesterday that we've been in the same class ever since the first year. Talk about first year then we'll remember all the sotong, spiders, morons...haha! and yea, not to forget: zhong cheng's red-hot tube..LOLS.
The truth is our class is really really much more united than the other classes. When we have school, we study hard together and when we're out, we have fun together. Somehow as we enter our third year, we know one another better and so we've all become even closer. Sometimes going to school can be tiring but it becomes enjoyable because you have your friends who go through the same thing as you. I gotta say 3A01 rAWks!!!

Poor Grace keeps getting tricked by us or should I say in her language 'suckered'. haahahah. Alex and I told her that we'll be watching Initial D on thursday when we actually bought tickets for A Lot Like Love. She walked into the cinema only to find out she's been tricked..haha! After she realised it, she made so much noise in there the ppl asked her to 'shhhh!'. HahA. She wants revenge but, I doubt she'll succeed anyway. =รพ

Okay now i must mention about DARIUS because if I don't he'll say he didnt see his BIG name here. DARIUS u see your name here?? =) I'm going to play badminton with him later. Mx won't be able to make it because...she's going out with zhen wen. =\. not fair.

I've been seeing this primary school friend of mine in SP. I really don't have the guts to call out to him I don't know why. I first spotted him queuing at FC 1 as I was queuing. Then it was on the train(he lives in Pasir Ris too) and the third time, he came out of the Co-OP shop as I was about to enter. I guess he recognises me too but its just a bit embarrassing to like approach each other for no reason. I still remember his name - Wei Xiang - and he used to like my good friend a lot. haha.

The other day I met Brian on the train but I was too afraid that he wouldn't recognise me and so i didnt approach him AT ALL. The worse thing was, he sat till Pasir Ris too(just like the primary school friend case). Hai~.. don't know what's wrong with me sometimes. I tend to make silly decisions. Brian used to to teach us dancing when we were in secondary school. He choreographed the dance steps for us for various performances in school you see. He's really good in dancing and is always patient with us because we were all amateurs. It is through him that we girls found the passion for dancing. I remembered once I had a severe leg cramp. He stopped everything to help me remove my shoe, socks and then massage my feet until the cramp went off completely. Sigh. Stupid me.

Alright I gtg. Meeting that piggy DARIUS in a while. Oh I put up a new song today called 'Key' and I really like it a lot. Posted up the lyrics below. TaTa~