Its July!
We don't usually usually write the date on our notes or work in school but we have to for the Animal Cell Culture logbook cos Mr Foo wanted it to be like that. So today when I wrote the date down, I realised it is July already. (^-^)!!
I'm very tired today I will make sure I turn in early later.
This morning we had a rehearsal for our OC presentation and Mr Seto actually recorded down my group's part. His comments were that we had too much contents but actually when we timed ourselves, we really had enough time for everything. But overall, we all did well. I have to familiarise with my script more but I did quite well already considering that I didn't fully memorise everything yesterday night. I was trying hard to keep my eyes open while reading my slides you see... lols.
And this Isabel(Ms Yee-my lecturer for GT) was so funny today. She showed us a slide that said Spiders love Sotong!! OMG....made helmut and I laughed so much. HAHA~ gosh~ why would a lecturer put up such stuff all of a sudden??
Poor Grace was sick yesterday and today she sat in class with this ghastly white face. Asked her whether was it because she couldn't get over the suckering incident..haha.. or was it that she ran too much. *giggles. I've experienced a temperature of 38 deg c before too and it certainly wasn't fun. Must take care wor. Hui zhen also had this tummyache during lunch time. My biao ge came to school(he ovErslEpt~) with a pale face too. Why is everybody looking so sickly?
We were supposed to go for karaoke today but in the end we didn't go agAiN. Haiyah... so sad. =( We gotta go before the 15th cos Helmut told me the free coupon thing he has expires on that day. I wanna go soon cos after this week I don't think anybody wants to go because we have tests in the coming weeks.
Time's running out really quickly.
I'm missing Jenny and KiDDy. Kiddy's like in Switzerland right now and I can only talk to him when he's online occasionally. As for Jenny.. I know she loves Larc~ien~ciel A LOT especially Hyde. haha. Just like I love ayu. She told me she's gonna show me all her Hyde stuff one day when she brings me to her hse.
Wei's asking us to go and watch fantastic four together but i have a feeling that darius already watched the show.
Oh and tmr's Ah Seng's last day at GV. How time flies. It was May back then when I was still with them. I went back with biao ge to collect our last pay slip yesterday after school. I had like 17 cents more pay than him. HAhA~ I didn't know we still would be able to get comp passes. The management there has changed a lot and still is changing. geez, I don't wanna know what's gonna happen to the rest of the staff there when the management made such a major shift.
And yea, next time when I get my USB for my HP.....don't know when la huh maybe next year.. Haha!----> dunno who is the one buying for me. I wanted to say when I get my USB, I'll post up this picture that my friend and I took under my block after we finished cycling. It really had a ghostly figure in it although I keep saying its because my friend moved her arm too quickly. *shivers* showed my mum and sisters and they kinda freaked out too. =S !!!! *scared*
hui zhen was telling me she tends to forget things easily and thats why she blogs everyday. I can't possibly blog everyday but I've been trying to do it more frequently than in the past because, I'm a very forgetful girl too. =)
Alright I've written enough. Tata~

<< Home