No way to say

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The Guy who sends a CNY card to me every year.

I met up with Alvin together with mx last friday and we had fish and co. I like the wrasse fillet that I ordered a lot just like how I love the sesame coriander chicken pizza at pastamania. hah.
I think I had a great time laughing at all the silly jokes and things we all said. Alvin is still the same like before. He hasn't changed one bit. Forever as tall and forever as nice.
We sat at this cafe after that- I can't rem the name- and chatted about all our old NPCC days. Back then mx was the campcraft head and I was the assistant for both campcraft and drills. And we still remember the time when they announced who should take up which posts. Mx and I had actually expected different people for the various posts but it turned out all differently except for maybe...the logistic post? hAhA! nobody could be more suitable for that post than karen. Then we talked about mx's ex-bf and that I dont like his current choice of gf. his nick on msn irks me a lot. She asked me some questions about hIm too and I just answered her because all this is the past and I can already talk about everything naturally.
Oh and Alvin owns a iRiver too! So glad to meet another iRiver owner because then we can exchange opinions about the player. We left the airport some time before 12 and Alvin sent me home.

And yea, I met De Wei and Steven yesterday while walking out of Tampines Mall. He asked if I still keep in touch with the rest of the NP people so I just named a few la like mx(he still remembers you), wei wei, cai hong, roszian. Then he asked if I returned to haising to help out..haha..the answer's pretty obvious la. Told him I saw Rui Xiang recently and that he's serving NS. Ghim Chew.. I've seen him before he still looks the same. haha. with that same funny face. I didn't call out to him though cos I was busy working.

NPCC was very fun. It was through NPCC that I knew so many people and made so many friends. All the things we went through, really tested our perserverance, our leadership qualities and our unity-our willingness to be 'One for all, All for One'.

All these shall be the precious memories that I'll keep with me forever.