No way to say

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

DOLLS

I like the song 'dolls' so much I keep listening to it. I'll put up the song one of these days.

Yesterday after school I went with grace, shi hong and nicky for a 2.4km run to train for the napfa test. This NiCky kept calling me xena. I couldnt stand it. lols. cos she thought she saw the name 'xena' on my ruler when its actually 'xuan' but i think she read it upside down. the worse part was when she asked who is my 'hercules'.. omg............... i wanna kill grace n shi hong!!@#$
It isn't compulsory for girls to go for the test actually but we decided to sign up for it to test ourselves a bit. My timing was quite lousy I think. I hope I can do better by the time I go for the test. I want to obtain at least a 'B'. Used to be able to get an A without much effort but now its a different thing. I sustained a knee injury when i was in my secondary school and from then on I avoided activities like sprinting or ball games because it'll trigger my old injury. Fortunately, long distance runs are still alright =) I'll most probably do badly in my shuttle run and my sit 'n' reach.. more badly for sit 'n' reach definitely. LOLS.

During the OC class yesterday there were quite a few roles our class ppl had to act
out.
The first one was William Hung(The Lion was the chosen one) and his mom(Jade, unluckily. lols.) who were supposed to pretend they're at a press conference. The purpose is to learn to answer questions but there weren't much of a questions posted by the 'journalists' cos we weren't trained to be so nosy.
The second role was played by Damien and Anthony. They were supposed to pretend they were involved in an accident. Damien's a very careful driver whereas Anthony's the reckless motorist. The moment Mr Seto picked Anthony, I knew something was going to happen because obviously Damien doesn't like him. In my mind I was like: Oh no..this is bad. True enough, Damien raised his voice SO lOuDly the whole class was shocked. I think Damien had a great time. Haha.
The third part involved Zhong Cheng, Radiance and another guy(oh shit i can't rem his name!). They have to pretend to be watching a soccer match when this referee blows an unfair whistle smth like that. SO they have to react according la. And this Spider made all of us laugh so much. lols. He banged the table while exclaiming so loudly that he lost money. The funniest part was when he jumped because his hair jumped too. LOLS. I recorded it all down on my HP. Oh man... our class is really fArnIe.

Isabel brought Angel to class and she's soooooo cute and so friendly. Alex took a pic of me and her and she was looking at the camera! SOOO CUTE OMG. She licked my face when I first carried her. haha. This Alex 'meow-ed' and 'woof-ed' at her and she barked back at him. Haha serves him right ya? =รพ Isabel was like: what did you do?? Anyway I heard Angel fell because somebody dropped her and she was like in pain. So poor thing.
I wanna have a dog too. I'll love my dog very very very very vERy mUCh. hah. But nobody will be home to take care of it if I get a dog cos everybody is so busy. Plus, I cannot imagine losing the dog. I'll be so sad =(

Oh and I remember the incident that happened when we were going for Isabel's class. The 3 of us Jade, Rad and I, stood outside LT4A(B) thinking the class is actually there. So DumB! hAHa! radiance realised it and so we all hurried to the correct lecture hall. then this radiance walked to LT4 and was like going to open the door la. so i was like,"eh why you go there?" it turned out tt she made another mistake. hahahaahah! I couldn't stop laughing! She wAs the one who pointed out our mistake that its not at LT4A and then she almost went to the wrong hall the second time. HAHA! We don't call her sotong for no reason.

Today's prac was quite a flop basically for hui zhen and i. haha. I really don't know why. Like I saw 4 buds but after i soaked it in chlorox it became 3. I dropped 1 and was left with 2. Jade actually found another 1 for me but as I was about to transfer it to the new flask, it dropped onto the flow hood...... CAN U IMAGINE THE FRUSTRATION? whoa............... i'll vomit blood. Hui zhen had a terrible time trying to cut those plants(cant rem the name) in 3s cos the plants were so freaking small! Then later, our aluminium foils had holes in them but A.Koh didn't have new one for us. So, hz had to cut out the foil from the one we use to place our C-fold towels. How pathetic can that be? sigh.

alright i gtg. have to prepare the slides properly for OC because the rehearsal is coming next week. tata~

Supposing life is a momentary dream
It would be like a flower
Even if destined to fall
It is all the more precious for its transience