Black & Blue
I was studying half-way when I saw a black-blue bruise on my knee and I was wondering where I got it from. HAHA. OkAy~ I know I side-tracked from my studies but I'll take just 5 minutes?
My cousin who entered NS recently injured his knee ligaments and so I was telling him to take care and all cos the same thing happened to me before. It was a painful experience which lasted quite some time before I could walk normally again. Told him to be careful not to do so much of jumping activities. Ah Seng told me yesterday, that he got injured too! First thing I asked him: You injured your leg? Then he said the same thing: knee ligaments. I was so right. HAI...........I'm wondering what those ppl in NS have been doing to all these poor guys. They've entered only for a week and became like that. Make me worry so much for them. My cousin seems to be doing much better already but Ah Seng isn't. I think his case is probably more serious. Although he was like 'can relax la' and 'hahaha', I could sense his distraught so I told him not to be so upset. It may take a little time for the pain to wear off but I'm sure he'll be alright if he's careful.
Alright I took erm 12 minutes. hahahahahaha!
logging off hurriedly

<< Home