No way to say

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

July 13th

We have the Christmas Day on December 25th, National Day on August 9th and introducing to ya all July the 13th - Lion's Day. HAHA!
I think he's already very lucky he only got pink earrings because Grace and I had really evil thoughts while we were on the train. HAHAHAH.. shan't divulge them. *rOLLs on fLooR lAugHing* And we actually had a reAL present for him and not just like a box of waffles that kind..haha! Hope he had a great time today. Birthdays are meant to be fun. =)

A few minutes after I sat down on the train this morning, I saw this really familiar tall figure walk past the train platform outside my cabin. I sms-ed him and told him: I think I saw you on the train. And yea, I was right. It was Ming Yong. hAhA. Its so coincidental we took the same train but he always likes to sit at the orange cabin. Told him that I was at the green cabin so he said he stuck his head out but he still couldn't see me cos the cabin's too far away. He was on his way to Eunos as usual for his driving lessons so I said 'bye' when the train reached Eunos. What a funny way of communicating when we're actually on the same train.

Took the train back home today with Amy and Qiu Mei. We were like talking about some of the lecturers and how high their salaries were. I didn't know Mr Foo's a senior lecturer until Qiu Mei told me. He has this office in school to himself and there's this high possibility his salary consists of 5 digits.. Perhaps this explains why sometimes I feel he has this sense of 'air' around him if ya know what I mean.. =S

I went jogging in the evening with my sis and vincent(her boyfriend). I feel quite exhausted right now but I still have stuff to do even though I really feel like turning in real soon. I'm really wondering like when will I ever have sufficient sleep on a schooling day.

*yawnS*

tata~