Ubin is fun.
On Sunday my friends and I decided to go Pulau Ubin, the island thats located east of Singapore, totally opposite where most of my friends live.
We had this mass conversation online to discuss the time and place to meet as they were all worried that it would rain over at Ubin. It was raining heavily at other places. SO, they named me the weAThEr gIrl because I could see Ubin from my house and so I could tell them whether it's raining over here. These people ar......bth. Somebody still asked me to pose..eek! So i drew for them how the sky looked liked over here
and they said my drawing looked like shit and I failed my art! wHat tHe..!@#$% so much for the effort =*(. Anyway after that it was all bright & sunny =)
so we all went ahead as planned that is to meet at Pasir Ris MRT station at 2.30pm. At around 2.35 I got this call from Helmut that he's already at the station so I was like shocked cos I thought they would ALL be late! HAHA! So the poor guy was on time when the others including me came late. So I told him to wait for me 5 minutes to rush down there...haha... The others all reached like 20 to 30 minutes late as expected and Grace was the last(always last man) because she had to go for church before that. Helmut gave me this birthday present thats not supposed to be given to me..hAh! I was so shocked about his reaction when I opened the present. I think he felt quite bad about it but I quite like the thing so I shan't blame him. haha!
We got there on bus 89 then walked to the Jetty to get on board the boat to Ubin. On board the boat we saw this lady with super long painted freaky finger nails and toe nails. Grace said she looked like a Komodo Dragon and I agreed immediately LOLS. Upon reaching Ubin we got to the nearest Bicycle rental shop and got the bEsT(haha) bikes there for $6 for the whole trip and Hui Zhen got hers for $4 because her bike's smaller and shorter. But quality really comes with price you know. Hui Zhen's bike had lotsa squeaky noises and the brakes didn't work very well.
Helmut led the way and brought us to a very small little beach where we took some videos and pictures. Vincent caught a crab so we had this idea to put it on his bald head and Helmut really did! THe CrAb waS funnY! It stood there and didn't move at all! HAHA! We were saying its because vincent's hair is too pricky and thats why it was too scared to move.
Poor Hui Zhen fell half-way down a slope! Helmut and I had already gone down the slope and we were looking at the map, discussing where we should go next and he was even commenting that his hair was so messy and all! haha! Little did we know the reason why the rest took so long to get down the slope. So I took out my plasters, tissue paper and Vincent and Qiu Mei took out their water( KQM brought a lot of water!!) to help wash her wounds and wipe away all the soil and dirt. Qiu Mei and I were like inspecting her wounds then we concluded that..haha.. JADE'S WAS WORSE. HAHA. Jade must have been sneezing a lot that afternoon.
The highlight of the day was definitely the 10 year old wild boar that we saw. There was this hut selling drinks so we stopped for a while for some refreshment. It was only after some time then we realised there was a wild boar captured there because the uncle was calling out to it asking it to stand. He gave this fruit called 'baluku' but the wild boar didn't want it. He then gave it durian and the wild boar stood up to eat it! GOSH! It looked so hairy so the moment somebody said its hairy we were all thinking of the same thing: GRACE. hahahaha..haiyah I'm laughing as I'm typing my parents must think I'm mad. The boar was then given a name: Yue Lin. LOLS! After that the boar represented Qiu Mei cos she said she loves durian as well la so we suggested she go back and share with the boar. Helmut was saying what if she fell into the Wild Boar's area while we were going down the slope beside the hut. So later ...haha! Whenever she made comments about it being smelly just now and that her legs were dirty, we all immediately took it that it was because she fell into the wIlD boAr's aRea so we all broke in laughters without even saying anything. hahahaha *peng* My stomach hurts from all the laughing. Qiu Mei will strangle me if she sees this!!
After that we got back to Changi Village to have our dinner. Then on the bus, we cracked a lot of jokes about the wild boar I tell you my stomach hurt a lot. Hui Zhen la, say what if Qiu Mei was left behind and the wild boar cycle with us home. hahahaha... haiyah I keep laughing. We laughed until so loud the bus uncle kept looking at us so we toned down a little but still laughed. haha. Then Hui Zhen kept saying we're sadistic cos all of us kept laughing at how she walked.
I'm so glad it didn't rain otherwise we would have missed all the fun. haha. We'll be going out again this Thursday and I'm sure we would have a lot of fun.
No Rain Can't Get The Rainbow.

<< Home