No way to say

Monday, July 25, 2005

Happy National Day =).

DO NOT be mistaken. I'm not blogging about National Day here my dear friends. I'm blogging about MY BIRTHDAY celebration. You'll find out why this post is titled Happy National Day. This year's celebration is the most ridiculous one I've ever come across.

On Friday my classmates namely biao ge, gracie, shi hong, radiance, jade, qiu mei, helmut, vincent and hui zhen celebrated my birthday in advance at the dhoby ghaut Fish & Co.

The coordinators of those silly stuff they did to me are: BiAo gE & GrAce
Side helper: Shi HonG.

Even before friday, that is many many many MANY dayS ago, the 3 of them already planned what they wanted to do to me and kept reminding me over & oVeR again to bring along extra clothing until I was so freaked out wondering what they were going to do to me! Scared me so much I kept telling them they're not supposed to pour flour and eggs and water on me. And as friday came closer, the way they looked at me became more and more cynical. Like they'll disclose a bit about what they're going to do, laugh it off then look at me and SMILE that kind. So hoRRiblE!@#$% So I made them talk to my hands just for a while for being so evil. You know they really deserve to speak to my hands only for making me so terrified. haha.

Haiyah i'm so fed-up with blogger. I typed so much then all was gone so now I'm re-typing whatever's below. !@#$%

Anyway, at Fish & Co jade and hui zhen went down to dedicate a birthday song for me. The singer was accompanied by another guitarist and he sang the birthday song quite well. But he kinda ruined the other songs like 'she will be loved' by maroon 5 though...lols. Halfway my friends joined in and sang for me. I was so touched I didn't know what to say.

After we all finished our food, it was time to sabotage me. I had to change into the extra shirt I brought which was that star wars shirt(eek!) in case I get wet or dirty. My friends all segregated me so they wouldn't get hit by anything they were gonna throw at me. See that's how mean they were to me! Haiyah. I was then forced to put on Vincent's hat and they kept pushing it down so I couldn't see. It was so uncomfortable so I kept pushing it up. THey hAd thE chEEk to stand behind me and take pictures w me in that hat covering my face! I only found out when I saw the uploaded pics. *faints* Shi HOng removed the hat after like some 5 minutes so I was expecting some funny thing to maybe fly at me but I was wrong. Instead I saw this tiny pink kueh with a candle on it. *dotz* eh! I made a wish (for the lion to die lols) then blew off the flame. I was asked to eat up the kueh you know! It tasted cold and sticky and dry...=S!!!!

TheN, it was the real cake. I thought that something was going to pop out or what because the cover of the box was protruding so I opened it really carefully and even stood some distance away. AND THEN, I saw this: Happy National Day :) -----> even has a smiley face! gosh! Nobody in this world probably has ever gotten a birthday cake with HAPPY NATIONAL DAY ON IT except for maybe me. One look at it and I knew immediately whose idea it was. Nobody can be lamer, seriously, to come up with all these. *shakes head* HAH! Then they sang the bd song for me again and I had to use my mouth to pick up the candle which was stuck on the cake after making a 2nd wish. SO after that I cut up the cake for my friends to eat. I gave the coordinators the biggest share of the branded choco cake because they dEsErvEd it. The cake's nice but I had a little too much because helmut, qiu mei and biao ge fed me the cake so much so I was sick of it. I think the cake costed a lot I should have finished it but I didnt cos I was too full. I'm really sorry k guys like waste your money. After tt we played zhong ji mi ma to distribute off the remaining cake. The people who suay suay got the number were the coordinators themselves(haha), myself, helmut(he was planning to land others in trouble) and vincent.

Think I was too tired on Friday night and I had feet cramps so maybe I didn't smile too much but I really had fun and I liked everything you all got for me. I'm very happy to have so many friends celebrate for me my birthday. Everybody was tired but they turned up still you see. =)

Radiance got me a necklace which I wore straight away after I opened it up because its so nice! Jade gave me a very pretty candle holder that I like a lot too. Darius and stacy got me a sunflower which I think was very sweet of them. I've nv gotten flowers on my birthday I think. Cai Hong gave me Ayu's first album..haha. *gRinS*

I gtg zzzz already I'm really tired from all the cycling. Next time then I'll blog about cycling at pulau ubin. We had great fun today. I'll post up the pictures next time as well.

tata~ =) *smiles*