!!!
Its 1.09am right now. I'm tired but I still want to complain.
This week was suppoSEDly a one week holiday for us poly people but it didn't seem like a holiday at all? If I didn't mention that the whole week's a holiday, my mum would have thought I still have school everyday. I'll probably go back to school as tired as ever.
And, tomorrow's MonDay?! GoSh, how I hate MOndayS. But the weeks always start with Mondays except when I was still working in GV(sheesh) so there's nothing I can do about it or whatsoever.
I don't like to turn down people's request because it dampens their spirits a lot at times. But I did to so many people over the week I feel so bad. arGH. I really didn't have time. I'm so sorry.
And the freaking tag board's down. I can't even get into tag-board.com. Those people must be having their holidays the past few days just like me except that mine isn't really considered one?
*yawnS* Ok, now I feel better. HAH.
tata.

<< Home