No way to say

Friday, July 29, 2005

Sang our Hearts Out

My friends and I went for Karaoke at Party World in the afternoon yesterday and we had a really 'high' time. Haha. People who went were Hui Zhen, Helmut, Damien, Qiu Mei and Celine.

It was Helmut Hui Zhen and I who were the ones singing most of the time actually haha. Helmut sang the most la...lols.. with all the Jay chou songs he already memorised at home. He could do Jay's Yi Fu Zhi Ming very well especially the front part where the lyrics were really catchy. Hui Zhen and I sang did duets for quite a few songs and I think we make good singing partners..haha. I think we sounded good when we sang S.H.E's together.

One of the worse parts was when Hui Zhen and Helmut sang this Hokkien song from one of Jack Neo's movie. WHOA....the song sounded sOOOO hoRRIBlE buT thEy juSt COnTinUed! The rest of us were begging for them to stop but they happily sang until like 3/4 of the song then we skipped the song. LOLS. The 2nd worse part was when Helmut and I sang SHIN's tian gao di hou. At the chorus the singer really hit high notes I tell you so Helmut was basically sHoUtInG when the chorus came. We all had to cover our ears cos it was likE ear-piErcing! HAHA! I had to shout along otherwise nobody could hear my voice. It was really noisy but fun la haha.

Qiu Mei sang a few very nice cantonese songs like Sammi's and Zhang Guo Rong's. Celine was so shy I didn't hear her sing any song at all. Xiao mien was shy also(haha!) but he sang a few songs.

We did really stupid things in the karaoke room I tell you. LOLS. Helmut held his Jay CHou concert because he was singing Jay's songs most of the time. Then there's the Kallang wAvE...haha so silly. Then when like Damien's singing I'll shout xiAO miEn then he will shout xiAo pEi when I'm singing and same thing happens for helmut -xiao mut. I hope they didn't install any cameras in the room otherwise its.... VERY embarrassing. *gulps*

Qiu Mei and I sang 'Hit me baby one more time' as the last song. It was probably the climax of our karaoke session cos everybody sang along.

After dinner Qiu Mei and Celine went off so we headed to cineleisure for our movie the island. We missed like the first 10 minutes of the show because we didn't wALk sTrAiGHT(only helmut did) and the always-busy-biao-ge-zebra-who's-also-always-late missed like 1/2 an hour of the show cos he overslept and he took the wrong train. The show's quite nice I think except for the beginning part where I yawned like a dozen times.

Hui Zhen left after the show which leaves all the xiao ppl ard: me, xiao mien, xiao mut and xiao gen(HAHA). We sat down at coffee bean for a drink cos I was really thirsty. Damien was telling us about some of his NP stuff something I could relate to. Then we went off at around 11 plus.

I think we all had a great time. =)