P-I-T-B
PITB= Pain In The Back or MY baCk to be more exact.
Gosh, I don't know how but after friday's run (I clocked 13.5!) I suffered from this very bad bAcKacHE. Maybe I'm really getting old. Nobody at MY age clutches the waist walking around you knoW..? *SIGH* I really really hate getting injured. Its like you can't do ANYTHING! People have been asking me to take care and all but some horrid girl actually laughed at my condition and say its retribution! That Ms Yue Lin mentioned in her blog that she has sadistic friends. I wonder if she realises how sadistic she herself is~?
I found out my couz tore like 3 ligaments in all previously but he told me he's already walking quite normally although its said he needs to undergo 9 MONTHS of therapy....
And poor Ah seng told me he hasn't recovered at all. I think he tore a few ligaments as well. The thing is he's gotta be more optimistic about his conditions otherwise there's no way he's going to get better isn't it? I don't know how to like console him so I think if I have a chance I'll tell him about my couz - that he's doing better already- so maybe he'll not be so sad about it?

<< Home