Hilarious.
Grace and I couldn't stop laughing the whole day. From afternoon we've been laughing abt the tiniest matter from a shaver(hahahaha) to a badger to alex the ben shi zi.
The 2 of us, brilliant hippo and smart zebra, tricked the ben shi zi into thinking we both quarrelled! LOLS. When he called me on the phone, I really didn't know what to say cos I wanted to laugh but I had to control really hard. Its the same case for Grace. He really believed we quarrelled and so was trying to make peace between the 2 of us. So poor thing! I was really worried he'll worry fer us like overnight over the weekends and Grace also thought so and so we decided to break the news to him over the phone. The 2 of us laughed like mad women the moment grace went: pei xuAn. I can feel my voice turn hoarse. But of course I'm really glad my biao ge care for us so much. He said so much things!
* anakin * :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY. says:
dun like.... bear gudges on each other k.
* anakin * :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY. says:
bearing a gudge is like... keeping the bullet in our body after being shot
* anakin * :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY. says:
instead release it with forgiveness k
* anakin * :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY. says:
i noe it`s hard
* anakin * :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY. says:
but ya...
* anakin * :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY. says:
i`m sure like u dun want the two of u all like... be silent treatment to each other all the way right
* anakin * :: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY. says:
like very not worth it for an incident like that
That was just paRt of what he said to us. On the phone he said even more stuff and because it was on the phone I kept wanting to laugh out really LOUDLY but i could only giggle away while covering my mouth.
My biao ge was PUNK`d!

<< Home