No way to say

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

2.38am and my distances.

Yes I'm still up and awake doing my report but I'm gonna go zzz in no time.

As I was doing work some thoughts came to my mind and so I decided that I must do a quick blog.

Roger's a senior from my secondary school and that day it just happened that msn automatically added him into my contacts and thats how we started chatting online. I found it really easy to talk to him cos I can relate simple things to him. I seriously don't know him at all in the past although we've of course seen each other in school. Yet, I can talk to him like I've known him for years. Sometimes, I can't even talk to friends that I've made and see everyday in school like that I wonder why.

Perhaps... its because I don't have that same sort of trust in them? Sometimes I feel they just don't give me the same sort of security and sincerity that a friend I can count on provides. Perhaps that explains the distances between us.