No way to say

Sunday, August 28, 2005

0400 hours

Don't look at me like that. I just finished my OC slides thats why. I like my slides a lot..haha. Talking about OC, I think I'll do better in my presentation this time round than the previous one. That day I reached school at 9.45 (the class ends at 10!!!!) I remember..lols. The people were all clapping when they saw me la! So irritating ar but who asked me to be the supra-optimal late queen(grace always calls me that). Anyway, I found out I had 80 marks for my written script I was so elated the boys must have thought I was mad standing there exclaiming n jumping.

I also obtained 80 for the bioprocess mcq quiz. Like wow! I didn't really touch those notes. It was the extra notes and tutorials that helped the most I think. LOLS. Got a shock when I saw my results page.

Oh and the bonus question for plant biotech quiz is really funny! I've seen it before in my primary school textbook. I rem its from that English pet textbook and the book always has this squirrel thats hidden somewhere every page. Shall put the question up here the next time.

Sometimes its really hard to share. I'm not refering to things like sharing food or just some daily necessities or whatsoever with your sister/brother. I'm refering to sharing of your good friend(s). You think so? sigh.