No way to say

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I need to cryopreserve my brain cells

There's just so much to study it'll never end. How I hope I can cryopreserve my brain cells then on exam day thaw the cells then I remember everything! Ok that was crap. wahaha! Anyway I'll be going to meet zheng min later to study at the airport. She has a paper today and it'll end at 4 so i'll reach ard that time. She's probably having her paper right now so... i wish her the best of luck!

I just took about an hour to finish up all my revision quizzes for plant science cos i forgot to do some of them. They cost marks u know! Ppl from 3A01 please rem to finish them up if you havn't. At least go and click on the answers even if u don't know because u can get marks from there. I didn't get full marks for any of them sadly. I hit 18/20 at the highest so..haiyah. THought i could get 20/20 for the last one!

And grace, must you remind me of the BEP concert? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~