Holidays?! No?! haha!!
What holidays? This MX ar..haha. This is my study week becos next week it'll be our exams. Coincidently it is also alvin's and her study week and she told me its their holiday now. LOLS. And she finally got her lab top! If not she'll go M.I.A again. IN case you don't know M.I.A = Missing In Action. *giggles*
I met the 2 of them yesterday after school. Had some fun while we let Mx try out the diff specs to see which suits her. And omg, this girl is so super straight forward and if I were that sales girl I would have gotten high blood pressure fancy having such a customer. wahaha! "Then why do you still ask me?" *faINts* Alvin's and my eyes almost popped out the moment she asked that la! After trying out the many fancifully-coloured, queer-shaped and supposedly in vogue glasses, she finally decided to buy...contact lenses. haha! But thats how she is. haha~ funny girl.
Then after that I sat with Alvin on the train back home. We had a really long chat since the ride was from one end of Singapore to the other. hahs. Talked about school and also NPCC. He remembered some stuff which I've cleanly forgotten about such that when he mentioned about it, I was asking: reaLLy? HAHA. He was saying if Mx, karen and I hadn't gone to find Hei Man during recess time all the time, he wouldn't have got to know us. In my mind I was struggling really hard to recall doing that but ..haha I couldn't at all! So I went: Is it???? Oh man, the 3 of us must be really super bo liao to do such a thing. I can't believe we did that! HAHAHAHA! MX do you remember doing that? *giggles*
ok gtg.
lalalas *grins*
gone w the wind~

<< Home