Pei Xuan~ Pei Xuan? Pei Xuan!
Each & Everyday, there'll be people coming to ask me about class venues, time, to make changes to this and that, hand in stuff, etc.
Without the help of some of my classmates, I would never be able to do my job as an assistant class rep (aka vice class president) well. So I'm really glad when they help remind me certain things because its hard to remember everything seriously.
I would gladly be responsible for all the work and arrangements I have to make for the class. Calling each and everyone of them up can be extremely time-consuming with people not picking up their phones and not being available. And perhaps when we simply tell you about this make-up class or that class is cancelled, arrangements have to be made with the lecturers before hand. I just hope that they will appreciate my efforts as well as alex's of course otherwise I'm really fine with the seemingly small tasks we have to carry out. =)

<< Home