Waffles for my friends =D
Today I overslept and woke up only at 10 when I'm supposed to wake up at 8am to get to school at 9 plus for fyp. LOLS. I woke up, looked at the alarm clock and went "OH s**t" hAHA. Yea yea I know wHaT you all must be thinking: LATE QUEEN. *roLLs eyeS* Then I decided to make some waffles to bring to school for rad and jade to eat cos they were always hungry in the morning but in the end we only had them in the afternoon cos I reached school at 12.30pm....ahahaha! So we had lunch together at mac. Too bad for people who aren't in my group cos you can't taste the waffles I made! Actually, my mum made the mix I just pour it into the machine...hahahaha. But its still an effort! =รพ Going back to school everYdAY isn't that bad after all with my friends ard just that I have difficulties waking up in the morning.. hahs!

<< Home