5-star Cycling trip
Previously I mentioned going cycling with qiu mei remember? Kqm, vincent, helmut, zhong cheng and I went on a cycling trip to bottle tree village which had trees that really looked like bottles cos of their weird-looking trunks.
Its called 5-star cycling trip because the journey to and fro was really really tough. I'm not kidding. It was all because we had to be fit enough to go through the upSSSSSSSS and downS of mandai road under the hot & burning sun and also be brave enough to cycle back through the dark and seemingly endless stretches of mandai road again. On the way there I could really feel the sun drain away my energy I felt very giddy so I drank loads of fluid to compensate the water-loss. It was the only thing I had with me to keep me going since nobody had any sweets around. On the way back, we really sped our way through we took only about half an hour. Qiu mei with the help of vincent was in front together with helmut. Most of the time I was quite some distance behind cycling by myself. Occasionally I'll raise my head to check whether the 3 of them are still in front. At some point of time, I couldn't feel anything at all. It was like I was in a state of trance and the only thing I noticed as I kept going on and on, was the double yellow line at the side of the road where I was cycling. Its like you've already used up 9/10 of your energy, you know you're extremely exhausted but you just have to go on using whatever energy you're left with. I think the experience was really memorable although it should be described as more like a nightmare. hahs.
Helmut fell down at a Yishun bus stop on the way back and caused his bike to go haywire. SO we had no choice but to push the bikes back to Yishun and go meet Damian who brought us to a nearby bicycle shop. Alas, when we reached there, the shop was closed! We were very down on luck seriously. So somebody had to take the train home since there were only 4 bikes left with 5 persons around. Helmut argued with Zhong cheng over who should take the train back cos they both wanted to take the train back. Sometimes I really wonder...are they even boys? LOLS. ZC was so auntie I tell you! haha! All along the way he would give advices and warnings to us like not to cycle too close la if not will crash into each other or don't take pictures at that particular place cos he's veRY superstitious. THen while we were having dinner there was some commotion coming from the next table so we all wanted to turn and look but he stopped us and said,"eh don't turnnnnn~~~ they gonna start fighting already. don't turn. shhhhhh!" hahahahahaahahahahaha...... I tell you at that point of time I'm 100% sure the rest of us all had the same thinking: ZC you are so auntie. BTHs leh!! LOLS!!! Then when we suddenly talked about some ghostly stuff he 'shhhhhhhh-ed' us again because its already night time and we'll cycling back later. And I tell you, while we were waiting for damian to come, he entered the 4D shop. He stood together with the uncles there to look at the betting screen for soccer. He blended in real well especially with his "High sierra" bag. wahahahahaha!
Next time when I have the time I'll get from qiu mei the pictures and upload it here. Oh I almost forgot to mention that I came down with a fever after cycling that night so bad I couldn't sleep at night. It went on and off for about 2 days so I had to skip school last monday and tuesday. I'm fine now though don't worry. Dr Cui thought I had dengue fever. lols. Alright I'd better get going I don't wanna wake up at 10 tmr again! *giggles* tata~

<< Home