So tired~~~
I'm so tired I think tonight I can fall asleep at 11. Usually I'll sleep after 12 cos I'm used to sleeping late already.
Yesterday I went with Rad to get herself a guinea pig from Simei's East Point. She's been wanting to get one ever since year 1 and she's been telling me that she wants one ever since year 1 and every sem I'll tell her this: Later the guinea pig talk to you. HAHA~ ITS All bEcause of the Dr Do Little show. You'll prob know what I'm talking about if you watched that show k. Anyway she named it Roche which I think sounds like roach...*giggles*! And i chose the guinea pig for her! She wanted that tri-coloured one but I observed that it didn't look too healthy from the way it was running about like it had a super long and flat body. Roche's really cute! He has this very nicely-shaped white crown on his head and this golden brown body which makes him really pretty-looking.
My class's gonna go for our gathering next Friday I'm really looking forward to it although that means a lot of tedious planning & organising work has to be done for alex and i and also qiu mei. Today our language lecturer after seeing how we all burst into laughter upon asking us to draw an animal(I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THEY WERE SO HORRID!) to represent ourselves, asked us how many years we've been together in our class already and the reply was 3. Then she asked another qns which made me nod immediately: Then you all must be very sad when you all graduate? Oh man.. I'll miss my friends so much because everybody will be going separate ways. I really think our class is very united. Just look at our buddy class, they can't even get together for a gathering because nobody would want to turn up. I would say 99% of our class ppl will turn up for our BBQ unless someone suddenly has something on.
Did I mention my class tutor's Mrs Mark? She's a very nice lecturer. She's not overly-strict but just nice. Just enough to keep us paying full attention to her and yet still participate in her class activities(unlike some lecturer whose lecture hall will be so quiet you can hear a pin drop). And she's high tech too. *giggles* Right after I told her we'll be holding the BBQ next friday, she took out her PDA and started writing it down.
Alright I gtg continue with my fyp report. Once I finish I can go catch up with my precious sleep!!

<< Home