No way to say

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Just like flying a kite

Some thoughts came to my mind just now as I was about to go off so I decided that I must come in here to jot it down.

Sometimes I think one should just let things go naturally and always treat people sincerely. You don't have to purposely try to remember somebody to remember the person. I personally feel that is very fake. When one wants to remember a person, one will do so naturally. And action speaks louder than words. If you sincerely want to improve a situation, don't just keep talking about it cos if you don't do something about it, it'll never improve. And sometimes when things are just not meant to be yours, don't be greedy and just let it go. To have so many things (be it objects or even people) may not necessarily be good.

I have already slowly let go of things that I feel is already hopeless or perhaps more appropriately described as waning. I don't need so many things around. I'm fine and contented with the few that I have always had.

When you fly a kite, you do not let go too much of the string you have because if you do it may snap easily when there's a strong gust of wind. You do not hold it too tightly also otherwise it'll not be able to fly high. In order to maintain it you gotta hold on to it and control it yourself. Unlike fishing, you can't just leave the kite there and let it fly on its on. If the kite snaps, you can only watch it fly away.

Alright I gtg. Oyasumi nasai~