No way to say

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bright and sUnnY Saturday

Hahaha sunny... reminds me of the "Dirty Old Man" aka "DOM" aka "HPLC"..etc etc. hahaha only Jade and Rad will know what I'm talking about. It was Jade who started it! So horrible...but funny hahahah.. and its somehow true.

Jade didn't go to school yesterday cos she had to accompany her mum to a check-up cos she says her mum is scared. Well, if its me I'll be scared too. I heard its very painful because they squeeze it really tight. Erm don't ask me what kinda check-up it is k. =)

Rad the sotong is definitely living up to her name. *giGGles* She mistook the mangoes on my newspaper as potatoes and when I pointed to the picture of the new "Terminal 3" airport and said "new T3" she thought I was talking about the school's "block T3". Then when we already decided to buy porridge for lunch she went to buy vegetarian food after talking and laughing with Qiu Mei and group because ... she forgot. *faints*?!

Many funny things will happen in the lab each day we get to school because of the dumb things we'll do and say. hahahaha. rad became like that dumb blonde in jade's story. And Dr CUI omg, he is so ........comical. The way he said "Broad peak" to Jade sounded like "Brad Pitt" and later on when he said "peak" he reminded us that he's not talking about "PIG". We all burst in laughter man. And when he heard us say "Jade" he thought its "magic" I don't know hOW Jade=Magic!~

This evening Qiu Mei and group will be celebrating Amy's birthday they asked me to go along but I can't cos before that my dad already said we'll be going for dinner tonight. But now I don't know if we'll be going out. Sometimes things can get really irritating.

Hmmm havnt seen Darius and Wei for some time already. Must get all of us out sometime soon before my holidays end(its not even a holiday actually lol but nvm).

Okay i gtg. tata~ Oh yea I've put up one of May Day's songs from their new album. Hope Cai Hong can hear it if she comes here cos she LOVES them much much more than I do. Hahs!