No way to say

Saturday, October 15, 2005

My Toe Nail Painting =)

I had some time today to play around with the design on my toe nails so I decided to draw it out and put it here. Perhaps I'll put up my previous design as well.


My right toe nails. The black hearts and jewels used to make the P and X are actually silver in colour there's no silver so I used black to make it more obvious.



Those are my left toe nails. The black jewels are silver in colour similarly. I used them to make ayu's 'A' symbol. =D Have long wanted to put the shape on my nails.

I painted only half of my toe nails and left the other half with just the base coat so it still shines so that I can put my designs there. I painted my thumb nails as well but I had stickers on so its too hard to draw it out cos the floral designs are very complicated.

I havn't had the chance to use the one-year's supply of nail polish that my friends got for me on my birthday actually. I like the glitter ones so next time I'll use them as part of my designs *grins*



Thats the previous design I had. I used white stickers on the edges that made it looked like I put laces on.