Played for CHaRiTy
Yesterday night I went to Ming Yong's house to play mahjong together with Ah seng and a friend of Ming Yong. Darius tagged along too after he heard me mentioning I'm gonna go for mahjong at night. HaHa. They all had some prophecy especially Ah seng thats why Ming Yong kept saying that he's v egoistic..LOLS. BUT, his prophecy almosT alWAYS fails HAHAHAHAAAHA. Then its like when somebody has really 'big' cards with them we'll all try to just game the round with just a small win because its better than losing so much instead. I was really tired right from the start but after I sat down and kept laughing at their silly jokes I was re-energized. *giggles*
We finished the whole game only at 5 in the morning then Ah Seng walked me home before going to the bus stop to wait for his bus 39. Last night there were a lot of lightning flashes and this mad guy liked the lightning so much when I can't wait to get home before I get really striked by one. I'm really scared of lightning cos before I reach my block of flats, there's this straight concrete pathway that I have to take and it lies in the middle of this huge empty field you see. So, anybody walking there will easily be the tallest target around.... =S!
I won like $5 in the end and all the money went into the River Raft Race Card....SO you see we all played for charity!! hahahaha.
Isn't that good? =D

<< Home