sNiff~ sNiff~
I had serious blocked nose while sitting in the cinema at GV Plaza Singapura watching Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire for a 2nd time. The first time I watched it with some of my classmates before going for our class outing. I think its worth watching for a 2nd time. Besides, this time round I get to watch the show for free and also claim a popcorn set for free. Envious? hee. The reason I get to watch it for free is because my dad's company had this thing on-going where u can claim free tickets for your family members.
Guess who I spotted...
1. At the CandyBar counter? I couldn't rem his name so I sms-ed Ah seng and after reading my descriptions he straight away knew who I was talking about: Jackson. But I doubt he remembers me so I dare not approach him or he might just think that I'm some girl trying to get to know him (NO WAY OKAY. don't even think about it)
2. At marina square? I couldn't rem her name as well so I smsed Ah seng aGain. HAHA. This time round he couldn't tell me the name straight away. Not until I told him that she's the one who FELL DOWN when she went cycling(oh man the gv ppl were overjoyed when they heard abt it)and always puts on the strict face at work. Then he went: Orh Siew Yan lah.
I just went there to catch a movie must I meet all those people(that I don't exactly wanna meet) that I've worked with before?

<< Home