Not all is bad.
I did this post to separate the good from the bad.
Not everything at work is bad you see. There will still be light-hearted moments and a few of them are nice people. mm.. nice people till the end of my time there? That I'm not sure but we shall see ya?
Kelvin and Ming Yong seems nice. The 2 of them are good friends cos I see they always hang out together so much they might just be gays(no la..i'm just kiddin hehe). Dorothy's my trainer but she doesn't have much to talk to me about maybe cos we don't know each other well? She's a serious worker man but to have a trainer like her is really fortunate of me I think. She does things very quickly which is so so opposite of me because I like to take my time and be steady you know. I really admire her for she can work so quickly I wish I can be like her by the end of my time there. Elaine... she's alright quite friendly but she doesn't know a lot of stuff. And there's the malay girl (I don't know her name!) whom I'll always talk to inside the pantry or rest room where we place our bags and shoes. Oh and there's vincent who asked me to do stuff myself and said that I'm a fast learner. But...I don't think so? LOLS. I dont't know why he said I'm a fast learner. Weird eh? He allowed me to do all the closing myself yesterday night to familiarise with the stuff and ask him when I don't know. He's probably assessing whether I know all my stuff. Jo's friendly also but I havn't worked with her so I don't know. I can't remember the rest.
None of the managers are nice.
Friday is going to be tough. Saturday and Sunday even worse. Its going to be super taxing I hope I can cope with all the stress. Gambattei ne!! My wishes for tomorrow:
1. No down money only up? haha!
2. No mean customers please?
3. No comments from the managers please?
4. No silly mistakes not that I want major ones. No mistakes is da best.
Thats all. HAHA! alright I gtg catch my sleep. Feel better after all the let-out. Finally, that woman is really a bitch. "How long have you been at the box?" Oh jusT sHUt Up~ I didn't ask for your comments.
Oyasumi~

<< Home