No way to say

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Happy Day

damn~ This is actually a re-write. I was very happy just now until this stupid explorer closed itself and I have to rewrite!!! DAMN IT.

Anyway today I wAs very happy. Simply cos my exams have ended and secondly, I went shopping!

Went to the Heeren with 2 of my friends -Jade and Radiance. We took neoprints which I like a lot although they are smaller than those big nice cards. Rad has a ball...haha!! and Jade looked as if she's not looking a the camera but she insists that she was..haha!! I got myself this pendant with Ayu's 'A' sign and I'm like so fascinated with it! Didn't expect them to sell it outside and I even searched online but to no avail. SO hAppY~!! I also got her countdown live concert VCD which I've long been wanting to get but due to exams i can't buy it. Bought the ELLE mag cos i saw this bracelet that I've been wanting to get. I seem to be able to find everything i wanted today. So happy..! k know I've repeated this a lot of times..heh.

Tmr I'll be going JB with a lecturer and 5 other friends: Helmut, Mathew, Qiu mei, Celine and Rad. Kinda excited but yet worries me a lot. Been worrying about the safety and all I feel really insecure. People ard me have been telling me to be careful and all and so, yes, I shall be on full alert.

ahh so tired. I gtg finish packing my bag and get to SLEEP which i've been lacking of ever since exams started. Oyasumi~

^-^