No way to say

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Avril Lavigne's concert

I went for Avril's concert last night together with a cousin of mine. It was alright.. mm.. way behind the Black Eyed Peas concert Grace and I attended previously. Her singing sounded better than i expected from what i heard on MTV which showed some 'lives' that she did. She could actually hit really high notes and she could play piano! But she did go off tune like once but i can't rem which song was that.

Strumming her electric guitar, she performed her songs from all her albums starting with [He wasn't]. And because i only bought her "Under My Skin" album, I knew all the lyrics to her new songs but not her old songs..haha! But of course i knew some of her more popular ones like [Sk8er boi](the chorus only..haha!like: he was a sk8er boi she said cya later boy he wasnt good enough for her~), [I'm with you] and [Complicated]. She sang a lot of her new songs and so most of time i was singing(ok..its more like shouting) along. I like [Things I'll never say] cos of the "La ta da la ta da ah…" and [Unwanted] and many others I can't remember which.

The climax was probably at [Sk8er boi] when everybody stood up and jumped along to the beat after she asked us all to do so. Those people sitting ard us were VERY stagnant. They sat with their butts glued with super glue to their seats except for a few behind and those beside us cos they swayed their hands and light sticks with us together. WHaT bOrinG pEoplE thEy ArE~ Boo. We stood up eventually because we couldn't take it anymore (sitting down is real boring). Some people followed us and then during one of the more jumpy songs we ran down to the sides but were asked to return to our seats after the song. Thumbs Down Those sistic people were really irritating. The guy kept talking Blah Blah Blahand explaining to me n my couz but we ignored him...HAHA!! SO funny! eventually he left us for gooD. And they didnt allow us to bring in cameras. Hate them. Pissed

One disappointment was that the concert ended too quickly. It lasted only an hour plus if i'm not wrong. She said like, "Once again thank you all for coming," and she was gone. *poof* haha. My couz and i sat there scratching our heads- has the concert ended?

After that I went to collect my camera and we took some pictures which I've already posted below.