No way to say

Sunday, April 03, 2005

April Fool's day

April the 1st- April Fool's day. I kinda found out why there is a day called 'April Fool's' day. Long ago in France, New Year was originally celebrated from March 25th to April 1st, before the they moved it back to January 1st. So, there were this group of obstinate people who still insisted on celebrating the New Year on April 1st. They were called 'fools' and that is where the name April Fool's day came from. Funny isn't it? Big Smile

I myself didn't get tricked -luckily- but i did play a trick on a friend and indirectly on another friend. I used the same crop- fake lizard. AHAHA!! It happened like that:

Me : Grace, I think just now you forgot to take something.
Grace: Is it?
I pretended to really take her stuff outta my bag when i'm actually trying to dig out my lizard.
Then, I placed the lizard on her hand. It took a while before she registered that the thing's a lizard.
Grace: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and she immediately threw the thing on the floor and she squatted there and went: PeI xUAn!!
Me: Happy April Fool's DAY!!April Fools Day

HEHE~ that was just the playful me.

I also asked my sis to bring it to piano lesson for me cos i won't be attending. I know darius will definitely get a shock cos he is that kinda person. he gets freaked out easily. True enough, he said his heart almost dropped out. ahaha!

Radiance also played a lot of tricks on people like Zhong Cheng & Helmut(the spiders) and Cui Xia. She told the spiders that we had a BIA class on thursday and a lot of tips on the exam were given. ZC was like: eh tell me leh..k nvm i call you tonight. LOLS! He's a true 100% spider- gan chiong spider.