No way to say

Friday, April 08, 2005

Copied and pasted.

I just saw this friend's blog and I realise she's this girl who thinks about only bgr and bgr and mOrE bgr. It seems to me that the only thing that concerns her in her life is whether she has a bf or not and whether he loves her or not and etc and all the lovey dovey stuff. Gosh~ I'm like.. come on get a life~ I know she's a nice girl but all she talks about is bgr. I'm gonna repeat: Come on and get a life! NOT everything is abt bgr. Seriously it makes me look down on her very much. Maybe some guys will really like her for she's cute, pretty, sweet, etc. BUT, if I'm a guy, I wldnt go for a girl who's like that. Its kinda bimbotic u know-only the looks n no brain. And ask her what's her aspiration? To be a housewife. Ok u'll be like: huh? come again? yEs I said housewife. I mean nowadays, its a whole new age. I'm not sexist or what but I think she shOuld stand up for women and not depend on men all the time. After all the guy may just leave you after he's had his fun. To solely depend on the guy, he wld have to be wealthy enough to support himself and you yourself who isn't contributing to the household income. Now, tell me, is the guy born with a silver spoon? If not, is he already working and earning a living for himself? If no, and he's still studying and hasn't even gone through NS, i gotta say stop dreaming. I'm just being realistic. Yes there are guys out there with good characteristics, manners, etc. But please think about your other matters as well before you get so much involved in bgr becos it won't let you head anywhere. She's degrading herself so much i cannot stand it. Its a pity she's a pretty girl. I'd admired her if she has both the looks and the intelligence. Not that she's stupid but her character makes her a bimbo. I know getting involved in BGR may be part and parcel of our lives and if one doesn't get to find a life time partner, it can be quite sad with the exception of those who plan to be single. But wait, you can talk about it but not ALWAYS? I admit that I do talk abt BGR sometimes. Its normal for people at my age to do so. But its more like once or twice in a while rather than ALL the time. You can see the 'ALL the time' I mentioned just by looking at her blog. Starting from the very first one she talked about all the relationships she ever had. The bottom line for her is: Be realistic and Get a life. Sigh.