No way to say

Monday, April 18, 2005

First day

Today's the start of my attachment- my first day of work at GV. Guess what? I've been posted to Tampines GV! Gosh its sooo near my place! HAHA! Quite happy about it and unbelievable at the same time. Alex got posted to the same place as me. He's a funny guy. Really entertaining and all and he will definitely be a good friend for he's very caring.

Shan't elaborate too much (too tired now to do so now. will talk more nxt time.) but today we didn't start work. We only had some sorta orientation. Basically there were a LOT of briefings. Lot meaning long ones. haha.. it was damn boring but I had to listen anyway.

Didn't see any eye candies there just like how Alex said. I didn't know until today that Alex has 2 names. 3 if you consider his chinese name as well. He has 2 English names- Jamie and Alex. Hmm... perhaps its because of the first name of his dad? I'm quite sure he's a 'mixed'. And, I don't even have his HP number! Neither of us has each other's number which is very sad cos we've been classmates for like a year already? haha. He keyed in his number today but i don't know why its not on my phone list.. *puzzled*

Jade got posted to the original place which is Plaza Singapura. Alex thought it was there initially but was disappointed when he got posted to tampines.

I'm so tired I wanted to rest in the afternoon after i returned home but i decided to watch my korean drama vcds..haha! I gotta go rest. Oh I bought so many other VCDs to watch like Hotman 2 and The Classic and I bought ayu's classical my story album. So happy~

Oyasumi~

me who loves ayu