The smell I hate
Yes, "The smell I hate" shall be the title of this post.
Let me complete the sentence or should I say explain more about it. I hate the smell of my hands now and its going to last for at least a month. For at least a month, my hands will smell like that and I seriously hope that it can be washed off (as soon as possible) as time passes by.
What on earth is the smell that I deter so much right now? Its money. The stink of notes and coins on my hands. The feeling that all the bacteria on my hands can never be washed off. The thought that I would be dealing and touching them so so much everyday already disgusts me and yet, I still have to depend on them. Yuck.
I keep rubbing my hands with all the soap each time i go to the washroom but it seems the smell and my hands are oppositely charged - opposites attract.
Why do I hate the smell so much? People would think like,"What? You hate the smell of money? You should be happy cos you have so much money!"
Its not like that. Although I am the one handling that huge amount of money, the money doesn't belong to me. I'll only be getting a mere $600 out of so much work that I'll have or will be going through. You get it? I'm working for people. I'm not printing notes for myself. Of course its not that if I have all the money in the world I would be happy- as people always say: Money can't buy happiness. But thats not what I wanna talk about. The thing is, when I smell money on my hands, it reminds me of things happening at work and all the complications involved. Although most of the people there are young people like me( more younger than me rather than older), there are still a lot of politics going on. The presence of 5 managers is enough to complicate all matters. *sensored*-not suitable for all ages-perhaps M18? aha! Talking about those managers will only make my blood boil so I shan't elaborate too much about them or I might just step them in the toe the minute I see them tomorrow.
Now, do you see why I hate the smell on my hand so much?


<< Home