Midnight Cycling
OMG! I can't believe I went cycling last night. I went out at about 1am to meet Vincent and Chee Lun at whitesands. Then, we cycled to the 24hour coffee shop at some where the center of Pasir Ris for their toilet break after which is the trip to Changi Beach. Vincent climbed liked a monkey onto a green sign that says 'Changi Village' for Chee Lun to take his pic. On the way back we cycled to Pasir Ris Park where we rested for a while there and drank the stuff we bought from 7-eleven. When we were all on the way back, Vincent did another monkey-ish action and took a pic of another sign that says 'Pasir Ris Central'. HaHa! At the point after Chee Lun took his pic, a police car passed by and braked like super loudly so much so Vincent jumped down immediately. LOLS. I was like,"Eh police leh!" Then Chee Lun was like saying they're so afraid of the police nowadays because of the close shave they both had when they did something extRaoRdiNaRy(i shall
here..sorry ar, cannot finish the story here.Heh.)
SO.. we went separate ways soon after. Reached home like 4 plus in the morning. Rested for a while before I washed up and went to sleep.
It was really fun. The worse part's when I had to go up super long and tedious slopes because why(you'll never believe it), my bicycle gear's spoiled so it was totally like manual cycling. I can't believe I did it. But of course, when you reach the top of the slope, you get to go down the slope so, thats when you know your hardwork has been paid off. To have the breeze blowing at you constantly is really great.
Conclusion: Night cycling rocks!

<< Home