No way to say

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Botanical Gardens

Ello people.

I can feel the breeze coming into my room as I'm typing here and it feels great.

Just reached home not long ago from the Botanical Gardens. I went there to take pictures of flowers and plants because I'm a plant enthusiast. *gRiNs* nAH, I was just kidding around. Me and my friends(Grace and Rad) were forced to go cos we had to do a small assignment about 3 trees. Now I'm like so tired cos we walked a lot. It was really funny. Along the way we read some of the scientific names of the trees then we were saying,"eh why they never write the words in italics?" LOLs..then this Rad was like,"aE they never underline must minus marks." OMG.. Grace and I burst into laughters. Then, while in the rainforest trail we noticed this caterpillar hanging in the middle of the air so we were 'eew' all over the place. HAHa! We made sure we bent low so that we don't come into contact with the web when we walked past. So dumb huh? *giGGles.. Before leaving school Hui Zheng asked me to look out for plant bookmarks. We couldn't find any in the souvenir shops so Grace gave a lame idea: Pluck a leaf, bring it home punch hole then give her. LOLS. I thought that we should do a plant press for her then sell it her for $10 then each of us gets $3 the remaining money we can use it to buy an ice cream cone from mcdonalds. *chUcKlEs*