No way to say

Friday, July 09, 2004

Finally Friday

Oh mAn! Its fRiDAy aT lAsT! Think time really passed very quickly. Kinda remembered I just started school something like yesterday only but of course, it wasn't. HaH~

Feel like watching Mean Girls but I think rad will only go down to town with me when the heeren ppl calls her down to collect her earrings. Hmm.. will think about it.

Weekend's the time to do homework, revise whatever's taught during lesson, relax a bit and have pIaNo lEssOns. The thing is, I will be doing everything that I've stated there except for having piano lessons. Think about piano lessons and it'll remind me of darius. I've told him I won't be going tomorrow cos school had been busy this week and I didn't get to practice my new piece. Ok..maybe, its cos I don't wanna see him so I'm making all this excuses? HaH~

Oh, I'll get to watch 'The day after tomorrow' again on tuesday night cos kiddy wants to watch it. I hope I won't fall asleep while watching the show cos tuesdays are or rather, wiLL always be horrible according to my timetable.