Work ends
yay! today's my last day at work n i get to rest for like 5 days before school starts! actually i'm supposed to end work only at july 4th which is this coming sunday but the CSO there-auntie vivien- allowed me to go off earlier n tada!
julia(also one of the CSOs) treated me n my colleagues to coffee bean!(heh..poor kiddy didn't get any treat frm her. oh btw, kiddy, julia only found out tt your last day was on last sunday just today..wahaha!) n i received presents frm both kavitha n keri! so happy.
ahhhh.....the ppl there are all so nice. kinda sad to leave the place although i've been working there for only about a month or so.
i'll miss them all v much.. but we've already decided to go out for lunch on friday! *gRinS*
Someone to have and hold
With all my heart and soul
I need to know, before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
Through all my ups and downs
Please tell me now, before I fall in love
-CoCo Lee-Before I fall in love

<< Home