No way to say

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Old pals still da best

so glad i got to go out with meixiu n caihong today.

met amos in the lift when i was on the way down frm home to meet them. he's kinda tan nw haha. always ask me the same old question,"go where? go out with boyfriend right...(then gives cheeky face)" haiyoh.. so embarrassing cos i hav ta say,"no la.." so many times. i asked him the same question," where u going? out with dawn right..haha." but he's actually on the way to work at the theme park and he told me not to mention abt dawn anymore.. sigh. poor thing. he's such a nice guy n got such a horrid gf for himself.

ooh, i bought 3 2nd hand CDs frm far east plaza and one was leslie cheung's, another's ayu's and the last one is utada hikaru's. so happy!

And I don't wanna fall to pieces
I just want to sit and stare at you
I don't want to talk about it
And I don't want a conversation
I just want to cry in front of you
I don't want to talk about it
Cuz I'm in Love With you

avril lavigne-fall to pieces