No way to say

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Classmates

ALright, this calls for celebration. School will only start at 11am tomorrow because the 9am lesson's cancelled and it'll end at 3. Woohoo..

I read Jon's blogger just now. Haha. I think he has a thing for humour really. Reading his blog lightens me up a lot after such a hard day. Its a pity he and Zhong Cheng(spider) aren't in my class this year. Well, at least they're still in my buddy class.

Oh yeah, Qiu Mei took the same train as me today. We chatted for a while on the train about stuff that happened in school and I found out today was just not her day. Firstly, she became the treasurer of our class which is a job nobody ever wants to have. Anything that has got to do with money is nothing but trouble. Then, she got stuck in the school lift and its not her first but third time. Can you imagine that? After which was the problem with the Popular bookstore people in school. We booked 9 books for the BioStatistics module but all they had were 7 books. I suppose they have a problem with their basic math?

Went with Rad to book an appointment at the optometry centre this afternoon. I could be getting contact lenses!

I'm chatting with kiddy now and as usual, he's full of craps. Haha!

I'm done. Ciao.