Monday Blueszz
Today during Dr Ship's lesson, our class(3 classes in all) made fun of her so much. She was marking our attendance and my friends and I all switched identities. So when she called Hui Zhen's name Grace put up her hand n vice versa. I switched with Rad. HAHA! So fun. We intend to do this for her next lesson cos she didn't and will never realise it. What a blur lecturer we've got.
I really really hate mondays. Mondays always suck. And today really sucked.
Early in the morning, I received this sms from kiddy that he's really upset over his hair cut and all. So I was telling him like who would care so much so there's no need to get so upset over it. Now he's not even going to go out tomorrow night. Told him I won't deny that I'm not mad at him. aRgH~! I'm not gonna give a damn about anything. You know, #*%@ happens especially on MondAys.
Then, in the afternoon, I checked out the Sports Elective thingie and I found out that volleyball is left with zErO vacancies.
oH mAn, wHat a wHolE lOad of cRaP~ Today is such a cool day.
horrid girl signs off

<< Home