Busy day
Wow, today was a great day.
Early in the morning, I went for counselling. They taught me that drugs are good for health and that I should pick up smoking to forget my troubles.
AND, guess what? I got to go out with Hairul and Bel! Hairul's an ex-colleague of mine from SIA ETF but now he's no longer working there ever since SAESL took over. He's working at the airport and he told us he directed the plane that Linkin Park was on. How cool is that man! Think he probably saw them too. Oh mAn~.. As for Bel, she's my ex-sec sch classmate/schoolmate cum super-duper great pal. Missed her so much. Oh, she gave me an early happy birthday card. Hairul treated us to Coffee Club and even offered to buy us each a birthday present and his budget's like $100 for eACh of us. He's such a generous person but I dare not ask much from him. He wanted to get Bel a jacket but she was too paiseh. This thursday we'll go out again to get something.
Piano lesson's cancelled again. argh...don't wanna talk about him. So disturbing. What I can say is he has really poor time management skills. Maybe he should take up a course called 'Time management' and 'How not to be so egoistic'.
Upper jaws hurt so much cos I just went to my dentist yesterday. Think he made some adjustments thats why. The worse thing is that, he told me I might have to extract 2 tooth.
*fAiNtS*
I almost forgot to mention this. Met Yi Xiang in school yesterday. I was like walking then he called my name so I was like,"Eh Hi! So how still got go swimming?" Him,"*shAkes hEad*" Me,"*stiCks ouT toNGue* okok byE!" He was my life-saving course's mate.
Vincent went cycling and he called me from yishun asking me to come down if he reaches Pasir Ris. So I was saying, by the time he reaches here it'd be 1-2am already! I would have been asleep by then but i told him to call me nevertheless. He's with Chee Lun btw.
Oh, and there's this sUrPrIse oF tHE cEntUry(Simon says..) mAn~ someone actually came and im me over msn just now and I was like,"wow, someone actually came and talk to me. I thought you'd never give a damn about anything." Kinda getting used to not talking to him alrEaDy
Alright, gtg. CIAO.

<< Home