meeeeooowwwww~~
Friday's the dateline for everyone's FYP report so everybody was kinda in a panic mode cos some of them havn't finished theirs. Well, but not for some people's group though...like ugh~ they handed in at 10.45am???? =S and their report is like 200 over pages that kind. Crazy de. And they still play UNO cards in the canteen. I wonder if they did it on purpose. *eeks*
After submitting our report, I got outta school and into town-City Hall to be exact and then Marina Square. I bought a new pair of heels =D and they're really pretty! And I got some earrings for $10. PLus, I bought 2 CDs which were under discounted price. One was L`arc~en~ciel's and the other was Alex To's ($3.95 onLY!). =D
I walked until my legs were really tired(MARINA SQUARE IS DAMN BIG) so I sat down at BK to wait for Helmut and Damian. The 2 guys came to accompany me cos they thought that I was lonely down at Marina Square. Its more like they're lonely than I was seriously...wahahahahs! Cos they waited for grace for quite some time in school while I was happily hurrying from shop to shop =þ
In the evening at about 8.30 the 3 of us decided to go play a game of pool at cine and since we weren't going to meet the rest of 'em, we played for 1.5 hours. Helmut thrashed me and Ah gong badly la. T.T Even when we combined our zebra powers and schemed(=þ) our way to bring him down, we only did so ONCE. Oh man~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We even joked that Helmut should pay half of the money while the 2 of us just pay a 1/4 of it each..haha!
Quote from previous paragraph,"....combined our zebra powers..." Today I confirmed that my Ah Gong is a zebra too. In fact he's more like a zebra than I am. He was in black & white stripes today LOLS. And I found out something new about my Ah Gong...he's 1/2 indonesian o.o Oh man I feel like a failure as his grand daughter. lols. I didn't know la! So that explains why he spoke to Helmut in their language in class last time.
btw, Helmut=my Tang Ge, Helmut also= Damian's mum, Damian= my ah gong. Doesn't make sense right?

<< Home