No way to say

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Long day

TOday's a very long day starting with my group's immunology presentation on AIDS. We did fairly well overall and I'm happy with my own performance as well although my heart almost jumped outta my mouth. aha~. Then, there was the molbio test which i think i'll do quite badly especially for CCY's true/false part. argh... my results are getting from bad to worse i gotta buck up!

Anyway after school i went with grace to catch 'A moment to remember,' a korean movie starring Son Ye Jin the actress from summerscent. I think she's very pretty and has this bubbly side. The show's very sad i cried a lot especially when she found out she has alzheimer's disease. The main actor whom i didn't recognise is very handsome! haha! He has this perfect body and face how i wish there's someone like that in real life that i can find. The show's very nice didnt regret watching it.

Forgot to mention previously that I did NOT buy a zen micro at the exhibition last week. Instead I got a iRiver mp3 player which is so much more better. I realised that the zen micro wasn't that great after all so i decided to get iRiver. Its base is really good i can't help but keep listening to it everyday. Its like i can't live without it right now.

Unknowingly, today was a long day and now that i realise it, i'm really tired. I need to catch a lot of sleep. Oh yes, kiddy came to SP today and almost got lost while trying to find the library and he took the long way. Alright, i gtg. oyasumi nasai~